It’s been over a year since I’ve made a drastic change in the way I eat, and by fluke I came across Mike while watching UFC, learning how he promotes and supports the organic lifestyle I’ve adapted to.
Like many people, I consider Mike a mentor through his Dolce Diet principles, and through his positive and informative approach, it only reinforces the wise decision I made into living lean.
Depending on how much you can eat (I was pretty hungry after OP Zombie Fit, so I ate half the serving), but I ate it along side some brown and wild rice, and a simple potato salad; this is packed with Protein, and consists of clean ingredients providing optimal nutrients, which was perfect for a post-work out meal.
- Basic Tomato Sauce (click for recipe)
- Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Salt
- Pinto Beans (can use black beans or kidney beans)
- Steamed Spinach, chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Daiya Cheese you can also use dairy cheese if you prefer.
- 6 Eggs
- Chopped Parsley
- 2 tbs Water or Milk
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut Oil for Cooking
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper and garlic salt
- Add ground beef to Basic Tomato Sauce in a pot and on medium heat
- Stir the meat sauce to avoid having the ground beef stick to the bottom
- Cook for up to an hour (you want a nice thick sauce)
- Sauté yellow bell pepper
- Add beans, bell pepper and steamed spinach, by folding into sauce
- Reduce to low heat and let sit while you prepare your omelette
- Whisk eggs, and mix in water or milk, parsley and season with salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, melt coconut oil, make sure pan is evenly coated
- Add egg mixture and tilt the pan to evenly spread egg mixture
- Cook until egg mixture begins to firm and with a spatula, run along the sides so the egg isn’t sticking to the pan
- While the middle will still be a bit runny, add the chili mixture and sprinkle the Daiya Cheese on top (place the filling and cheese on half the omelette)
- Fold the omelette in half, covering the filling with the top part of the omelette and let cook for a minute
- Carefully place on serving plate