I’m always craving specific foods in one way or another, and when Chocolate and Peanut Butter came to mind, I immediately thought of the 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe, and tossed in the ingredients for that Chocolate and Peanut Butter tastiness.
Ever get so excited in making something, it just falls into place, and tastes amazing?!
This recipe was just that, and I had to redo it, in order to get my measurements to share with you these ever so yummy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (option to replace with additional 1/4 cup Rolled Oats)
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats, ground to flour
- 5 tbs Cocoa
- 2 tbs Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Oil for cooking
- 6oz Peanut Butter
- 6 tbs Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- Mash bananas and add eggs, mixing until combined
- Add Protein Powder, Rolled Oats Flour and Cocoa
- Mix ingredients until combined
- Shave Dark Chocolate into Pancake mix, and fold into batter
- Using a bit of Coconut Oil, heat a skillet or frying pan, and reduce to medium heat
- Add approximately 3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear in batter
- Flip pancake and cook on other side for a minute
- Repeat for remainder of batter
- With a whisk or fork, blend all ingredients until smooth
- Set aside, until ready for use