This is great as a start to your day for breakfast, or a mid-day snack. This fruit bowl is not only healthy, it’s super quick and easy to make.
I was introduced to this wonderful recipe during the Yoga Detox Retreat I attended, and have been getting creative mixing different ingredients making these amazing bowls for breakfast.
Top it off with seeds, grains or nuts of your choice.
- 1 Apple (skin on)
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 Pear (skin on)
- 1 tbs Hulled Hemp Seeds
- Black Berries (use to your preference, but I use about half a handful)
- Blueberries (use to your preference, but I use about half a handful)
- Thompson Raisins (to your preference. I just sprinkle them on)
- Goji Berries (to your preference. I just sprinkle them on)
- 1 tbs Cherry Juice
- * You can also replace cherry juice with Agave syrup and juice from half a lemon… or just eat the fruit bowl on it’s own
- Chop up apples, pears and celery to bite-sized pieces.
- Rip Medjool Dates into pieces
- Add all ingredients (except Hemp Seeds) into a serving bowl
- Pour Cherry Juice over fruit
- Top it off with hemp seeds