This is from a late lunch I whipped up in a matter of minutes – pretty convenient when you are limited for time and need something healthy to eat!
I was surprisingly full, half way through, but that didn’t stop me from finishing!
With a can of Tuna, mixed with raw veggies and seasoned with all natural ingredients, and a whole Avocado, this turned out to be a great nutrient-packed meal!
- Can of Tuna in water, drained
- Avocado, cut in half, pit removed
- Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- Mustard Seed, finely ground
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dill, chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste